Don't we all just love being an asshole on Facebook? Oh yes we do. Here are 10 ways to annoy your Facebook friends to the point where they delete you. For the best results every step should be completed preferably within 24 hours or repeatedly over a week.
1. Post totally irrelevant status updates like: "WTF, my hamster just died!?"Makes sense if you have a hamster though... And it just died.
2. Tag 15 of your friends in someone's photo that they're not in.
3. When someone breaks up, like the update and comment: "She's mine now!" After a while people will start wondering how many girlfriends you have.
4. When someone's in a relationship, post a link to a song about cheating like Shaggy - It Wasn't Me... Or Rebecca Black.
5. Invite all of your friends to lame events that you know they'll never attend like baby showers, your cat's birthday or your bachelor party.
6. Choose a victim. Start a conversation on the chat every time you see the person online and be like: "Hey, whatchu doing?" When (or IF) they write you back, ignore them.
7. Tagging people in your status update leaving subtle hints that you don't like them: "Just woke up. F*ck you @John Hansen! :)" The smiley makes it okay.
8. Poke people every day (who the hell uses that feature?!)
9. Make a profile for your pet chocolate addict of a hamster "Willy Wonka" and make it become friends with all of your friends. Now post updates every hour: "Im just running around in my hamster wheel", "Omg, I love chocolate, I can haz?" or "You my Yoda impression like?".
10. Post links to your blog/website all the time.
Let me know how it went.
By the way go like my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-Of-Lasse/121797247900551