Monday, May 16
Peeing in public now costs DKK 1000 (if you get caught by the police - otherwise it's totally free!) in Copenhagen. The fine used to be DKK 600 but I guess the streets are getting so flooded with piss that the state had to do something about it. Think about all the people that don't know how to swim!
Tips for not getting caught peeing in public:
1. Pee before you leave your house!
2. Don't pee in daylight!
3. Be quick! Practice forcing the pee out faster when at home.
4. Look like youre doing something else! If you're in front of a restaurant that has its menu on the wall - perfect! Look like you're reading the menu (preferably without using your hands).
5. Be a cop. Cops don't care about the rules - they can do what they want.
6. If you pee in a plastic bag you're not really showing your genitals (or pee) in which case you're not really peeing in public - but in a plastic bag.
The article below also states that it now costs DKK 3000 in fines to get in a fight or provoke others to get into a fight. If you're just being drunk on the street doing stuff like kicking a street sign you'll have to either pay DKK 1000 with your life savings or win them on sports betting. Either way, we're screwed.
Via (in Danish)